Whether paranoid, flamboyant or miserly, the bizarre vintage Christmas card lovers put modern-day aesthetic cards to shame. Although we all might be weird in a way, those people that are fond of extremely bizarre, vintage Christmas cards from the past, go straight past the normal levels of unusualness and right into the highest ranks of being epically bizarre and ranking them among the weirdest people of the past.
These cards may seem random, but they speak a lot about the relevant topics of that era. From the big-tongue-Krampus to the frogs stabbing one another, we’ve compiled some of the strangest and most unusual Christmas cards from the past. Have a look at them and decide if you would like to be receiving one in your mailbox.
1. As the card depicts, may this holiday season bring you an immense amount of love and joy.
2. Wishing you a lovely and a jolly Christmas.
3. May god’s blessings be upon you this Christmas.
4. Have a joyful Christmas.
5. May your home be bright and the fire be warm! Merry Christmas to you.
6. May your home be filled with happiness and blessings this Christmas season.
7. Wishing you a blissful holiday. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
8. May you have unforgettable memories this Christmas.
9. This holiday season, make sure to spend time with your family and give them the love they deserve. A Merry Christmas to you.
10. May all your wishes and dreams come true. Stay blessed.
11. This Christmas, forgive everyone who’s done anything bad to you. Wishing you a magical year ahead!
12. May you always be blessed with good health!
13. May Christmas be merry.
14. A Merry Xmas and a happy new year.
15. Wishing you a prosperous year ahead and a merry Christmas!
16. May this Christmas be a jolly one for you!
17. Wish you all the best. May this Christmas bring you and your loved ones everlasting happiness.
18. A Merry Christmas to you.
19. May you receive joy, love and peace this Christmas!
20. Have a wonderful Christmas!
How does our bizarre collection from the 17th century make your feel? Please do let us know in the comments below.